General Contest Rules
- All on-air contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
- Contests are open to listeners ages 19 or older unless otherwise indicated.
- The radio station reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. The radio station limits the winning of major prizes to once every 12 months per household.
- Winners are responsible for all federal and provincial taxes, if any.
- There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Some prizes have restrictions or expiration dates.
- Winners have 30 days to pick up their prize at the radio station. Photo ID is required. Prizes not picked up within 30 days of winning are forfeited.
- The radio station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end a contest at anytime. All decisions by station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
- Employees of MBS Radio and their families are not eligible.
Back to Contests.